Job Title: Client Service Administrator
Location: Ottery St Mary
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Closing Date: 25 March 2022
Apply to: email@example.com
Specific Details: Driving license required, available to work ad-hoc weekends
Main Purpose of the Post
The main purpose of the post is to support the Customer Service Manager in all aspects of their role. In particular, taking responsibility for product ordering and management, customer service, taster sessions and management of the waiting list.
· To develop positive, trusting relationships with clients
· To answer client phone calls and deal with related issues when required
· To use Customer Management Systems effectively
· To report on complaints received and any relevant outcomes
· To coordinate and pro-actively manage the waiting lists for new classes
· To be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing product sales and stock levels.
· To be responsible for maximising opportunities for product sales through effective
· consideration given to point of sales at Meet & Greets, web sales, and information being supplied to customers
· To manage all office related purchasing and systems to ensure an efficient office environment
· To manage the post and ensure products and post get to clients and instructors in a timely manner
· To provide back up and support to the whole team
· Any other duties as may be deemed appropriate.
We are looking for someone who:
-Enjoys talking to lots of different people
- Enjoys having lots of different tasks to do
- Likes taking responsibility for their own work
- Gets a buzz from meeting customers’ needs
- Likes to enthuse others about Water Babies
- Shows positive emotions to customers
- Remains calm with difficult customers
- Is able to understand the feelings of others
- Builds rapport quickly over the telephone
- Able to communicate clearly
- Can explain concepts simply and confidently
- Can multi-task
- Is able to follow order and process
- Completes tasks to high standards
- Can switch from one thing to another as required
We Take Care of Our People
Our diverse team makes us who we are and we aren't afraid to shout about it. We’ve made it so that Water Babies is the kind of company where you can balance great work with a great life. We want you for what you can do.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay.
- Strong culture of company support with ongoing training opportunities.
- Family friendly policies.
- Holiday and leave.
- Full pension scheme.
- Company-wide social activities.
- A rewarding role to be proud of.
- No two days are the same, each day brings a new challenge.
Our promises to you
- We’ll help you make a real difference in the world.
- We’ll inspire you with passion and progress.
- We’ll care for you like family. We’re in this together.
- We’ll make you laugh because we’re awesome!
- We’ll help you become the best “you” possible.