Love Tech? Love helping people? Love problem solving?
We are looking for an IT Support Officer to join our Tech team. If you are a problem solver, self-motivator, good communicator and can tell good jokes we want to hear from you (you don’t have to tell good jokes, but it always helps).
Teaching over 50,000 babies and toddlers per week across the UK, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, New Zealand and China, Water Babies is the largest pre-school swimming company in the world.
Our customers and our potential customers are manged via the systems we build and we want to give them the best experience possible.
The IT Support Officer will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the support team to provide technical support for the company's applications and websites;
- Provide technical support via relevant channels for all IT issues and requests from, Head Office, Franchise staff and their customers;
- Assist in giving feedback to aid the development of the company's internal applications;
- Manage support incidents, problems and changes via the company’s ITSM system and within ITIL guidelines and SLA’s;
- Install and configure phones, computer hardware, operating systems and software for our Head Office;
The role will require you to work closely with our UK and international franchisees, Head Office team and teachers, therefore exceptional communication, organisation and planning skills will be key to the success of this post.
The IT Support Officer post will be full time and an initial 12-month contract with the potential to be permanent and we will reward you with a competitive salary and company benefits package. This post is UK wide and can be based from home, but includes regular meetings at our head office in Exeter, Devon.
Location: Exeter, England
Job Types: 12-month fixed term with potential to be permanent
Salary: On request